About Elken Singapore

Established in 1996, Elken (Singapore) Pte Ltd is fast becoming a formidable force in the network marketing business. Today, Elken is the fastest growing network marketing organisation in Asia Pacific with strong presence in Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong & India.

Elken’s business opportunity is known in the industry for delivering the most lucrative compensation plan. Its products of distinction and unparalleled system of support & services empower its members to achieve (or even exceed) their wealth expectations.

OUR TESTIMONIALS

Click here to see real people with real problems and how Elken has helped them overcome it in their time of need.

To know more and have us share with you in greater detail regarding how Elken can benefit you, please feel free to email me (Noorul) or contact me via my mobile at (+65) 9237 1247.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

comfort zone




good morning again this the capt elken speaking,

i hope since we start on this flight, you have gather enough information to make your dreams come true.

my main job here is not to force you or even convince you but to let you to have a choice. Don't be trap in your comfort zone, cause there is no such zone. my theory of comfort zone;

"I used to have a comfort zone where I knew I wouldn’t fail.
The same four walls and busy work were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things I’d never done before,
But stayed inside my comfort zone and paced the same old floor.

I said it didn’t matter that I wasn’t doing much.
I said I didn’t care for things like commission checks and such.
I claimed to be so busy with things inside my zone,
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.

I couldn’t let my life go by just watching others win.
I held my breath; I stepped outside and let the change begin.
I took a step and with new strength I’d never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone goodbye and closed and locked the door.

If you’re in a comfort zone, afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true.
Reach for your future with a smile;
Success is there for you!"


Ok, till we meet again. Do feel free to ask any of our flight attendances for any assistant, we will be glad to assist you. Have a nice flight.

No comments: